Sunday, November 7, 2010

New Review and Contest for Growing Up Green

Reviewed By Mom have featured Growing Up Green on their site.

Here is what they had to say about the CD.

"We listen to a lot of music in our home.  I try to expose the children to a good variety of artists and genres and I am always happy to expose them to someone new.  I was happy to have the chance to do a review of Pamela Sunshine's CD, Growing Up Green.

I know just why the children caught onto the chorus of this song...it IS catchy and fun.  To be honest, as I sit here and type, I have this song stuck right in my head and that is a good thing!  Growing Up Green is just one of the great songs on this environmentally friendly CD from Pamela Sunshine.
...........
 The songs are all very earth friendly and help to teach kids to care for the world around them.  The catchy lyrics and fun verses had me and the boys singing right along.  Ten Empty Pop cans is a big favorite with my boys and it makes for a fun counting song.  I just really love how the songs send important messages in ways children can understand and relate to.  In On Your Bike,  Pamela sings "if you are not going very far get on your bike" and in Turn off the Tap she sings "if we leave the water running we'll be running out of water".  These songs have stemmed some really great conversations between me and the boys about our footprint on the world around us.

I love this CD.  It now resides in my car CD player and is in permanent rotation.  Big thumbs up to Pamela Sunshine for her positive message sung in delightful songs for children (and their parents!).  You can purchase Growing Up Green here on Pamela's website.

FIVE lucky Reviewed By Mom Readers are going to win a copy of Pamela Sunshine's Growing Up Green!  Here is how to enter..."




Thank you Reviewed By Mom for the kind words
 

No comments:

Post a Comment