Saturday, November 20, 2010

New Finger Rhymes and Action Songs Uploaded onto My YouTube Channel

As some of you may know,I have worked with children all my adult life, as a children's storyteller and musical entertainer, as a primary teacher and also as the founder or Magic Puddle Preschool.
As Pam Southwell I put out 4 children's music CDs and also presented at ECE and Primary Teachers Conferences on the topics of Singing Games, Action Songs, Primary Music Programs and Storytelling and Table Top Puppets.
I have a YouTube Channel for my music videos called PamelaSunshineTV.
I have started uploading simple finger rhyme and chant videos as I feel they are so important in the development of children and often they are forgotten.
I hope people enjoy these simple little videos and share them with children.

These videos make it simple to learn all the actions and it is my hope that parents and teachers alike will use them with the children in their lives.

Here is Five Little Monkeys Swinging In A Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment