Saturday, April 16, 2011

Looking forward to a Day of Stories and Songs

Hello
I am so happy today as I get to share stories and songs in two different Earth Day Celebrations.
This is what I love to do most in my life.

There is a Storytelling Tent in Memorial Peace Park in Maple Ridge for today's Celebrate Earth Day Event hosted by the CEED Centre. Jack Emberly and Dennis LeClerc will also be telling stories there.
I am on first things at 10:00 AM as I am then driving into Vancouver for the Evergreen Earth Day Event.

They too have a tent set up for music etc and I will be singing songs from my Growing Up Green CD there at 1:15. This is such an honour for me and I am so grateful to these organizations for all the hard work they put in to create these events for their communities.

I hope to meet lots of new friend in Vancouver and connect with many of my old Maple Ridge friends too. Happy Earth Day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment