Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Ray Of Sunshine....Pamela Sunshine, interview in Living In Color

 I was contacted via my youtube channel, PamelaSunshineTV, about doing an interview for Living In Colour .
This was my first online interview and it was a real pleasure to share with Steph Jordan, the author Living In Color and I am happy to share the link to the interview called, A Ray Of Sunshine....Pamela Sunshine
which was originally posted on Monday, March 14, 2011.
The article open with these kind words, 
"Let me introduce you to a women with a smile as big as the sun and a character to match! Pamela Sunshine. Pamela is a multi-talented gem who shares her colorful energy with children and inspires them to be positive and free spirited."

I  encourage you to visit her blog regularly to see her other posts, a beautiful energy in her own right.
Thanks Steph. 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Pam! :-) So happy to have met you and be a part of that colorful sunny energy you share.

    Live in Color!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good website. I liked it very much.

    Pacote de Férias em Orlando

    ReplyDelete