Saturday, June 26, 2010

Here is the Official Song Video for Growing Up Green

I am so excited to have a beautiful new video available now on my youtube station, PamelaSunshineTV.

The talented George Faulkner produced a wonderful montage of images that perfectly reflect the sentiments of the lyrics in this, the title song off my new CD. He cleverly included some clips of the live show at the PAL Theatre. I am so grateful to him for his many talents, as a cameraman and editor, as well as a producer.

Please let me know what you think of the video, I know my grandaughter Kayla makes her mom watch it over and over lol. She loves it!

1 comment:

  1. Great, inspiring song! I can't wait to play it to my daughter!

    You should consider entering it in a David Suzuki + CBC Radio 3 promo that is going on right now.

    It's called "Playlist for the Planet". They are looking for a variety of songs and sounds.

    http://radio3.cbc.ca/#/planet/

    ReplyDelete