Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Growing Up Green CD Release Concert Set for PAL Theatre, March 21st


Celebrate the coming of Spring on March 21st by joining me at the PAL Theatre at 581 Cardero St, Vancouver. The Growing Up Green CD Release concert starts at 1:00 and I am thrilled to have two wonderful musicians joining me on stage.
My daughter Beth Southwell will be playing accordian, djembe and adding her beautiful harmonies. Also I am privileged to have the talented Nicole Scofield join me on violin.

There will be lots of audience participation as always, at my shows, and some surprises along the way as well.

This is the Official CD Release and I am hoping for a great turn out.

The PAL Theatre is a great venue with a lovely roof garden just outside the lobby.

I hope to see you there at the showl

Tickets are only $10 for adults, $5 for children and younger siblings/babies are free.
You can get your tickets online at http://www.ticketstonight.ca or at the door.

CDS will be for sale and there might be some other merch available.

No comments:

Post a Comment