Monday, August 24, 2009

Photos in the Garden


Yesterday I had a great photo shoot with Sylvia. I decided to upload one for my profile picture.

We visited community gardens for pictures for my Growing Up Green CD and promo for Pacific Contact.

We had so much fun in McSpadden Parks garden, Figaro's Garden store and a great community garden on a slope off Victoria Drive. There was corn and sunflowers in abundance.

Standing here the tomatoes smelt soooo good.














Look at the beautiful blue sky. The sun shone down on us on this lovely August day in Vancouver.

I hope you like them, let me know what you think. There are more to come soon.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. camping mit hund holland

    ReplyDelete