Friday, July 10, 2009

Pictures from the Storytelling Tent at Surrey Children's Festival





I had a great time at the Surrey Children's Festival telling stories in the Storytelling Tent.
It was a packed house for each show, and everyone listened so wonderfully. Thanks to all who came out
.
I told stories about Masha and the Bear, The Singing Turtle and a story from Tanzania called, Look Back and See, among others. Lots of chances for the audience to join in with the chanted parts etc, especially in The Three Billy Goats Gruff.
I got the children up front to help out with Ten Empty Pop Cans and everyone had lots of fun.
I would like to thank the Surrey Library for inviting me to perform and all the families that came out in the sun to take in this fabulous day.

There are more pictures posted on my facebook page, Pamela Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment